Refund & Cancellation
- You will provide authentic, correct, and true information while completing the process for online donation. Hand in Hand Inclusive Development and Services reserves the right to confirm and validate the information and other details provided by you at any point of time. If upon confirmation your details are found not to be true (wholly or partly), Hand in Hand Inclusive Development and Services has the right in its sole discretion to reject the donation.
- If donor feels that, he/she made an error in donation amount/purpose or any
other parameter, kindly let Hand in Hand Inclusive Development and Services know about such error within 3 working days by email to email@example.com. We shall rectify any such parameter requested by you whenever possible.
- You will receive a confirmation on successful / failed transaction.
- Only Indian donors are eligible for a Tax exemption certificate under section 80G of the Income Tax Act and would be sent to the registered address provided during the process of online donation
- If the Indian donor does not receive 80-G certificate within 45 days from the time of donation, he /she is liable to claim the donated amount from Hand in Hand Inclusive Development and Services
- For any other information on online donations kindly write to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +91-44-42318467
Note: Hand in Hand Inclusive Development and Services is a non-profit company, registered under Section 8 of the Indian Companies Act, 2013.